Enjoy the first weekend in September in Ballard at these fantastic events!
FRIDAY, September 2
- Ballard Midday Music Series at Bergen Place Park (5420 22nd Ave NW) from noon – 1:30 p.m.
- Live Music
- Friction Pitch with Will Moore (release) and Alki at Tractor Tavern (5213 Ballard Ave NW) at 9 p.m. Tickets $8.
- Sam Russell and the Harborrats 10th Anniversary + Ball of Wax Release Show at Sunset Tavern (5433 Ballard Ave NW) 8 p.m. Tickets $10.
- Jazz at Egan’s Ballard Jam House (1707 NW Market St)
- 7 p.m. – Phil Parisot Experience – cover $10
- 9 p.m. – Market St. Dixieland Jazz Band – $10 cover
SATURDAY, September 3
- Blood Drive at Peddler Brewing (1514 NW Leary Way) from 1 p.m. – 7 p.m. Bloodworks will be parking their bloodmobile on NW 49th St just behind the brewery. Donors will receive a $5 gift certificate for use at Peddler Brewing Co. Locals can sign-up online.
- Free Summer Concert at Ballard Locks at 2 p.m. featuring STRUM – Seattle’s Totally Relaxed Ukulele Musicians .
- Live Music
- Jazz at Egan’s Ballard Jam House (1707 NW Market St) at 7pm featuring Dina Blade and friends – cover $8
- The Kings (release party) with The Bandulus + Marieke and The Go Get Em Boys at Tractor Tavern (5213 Ballard Ave NW) at 9 p.m. Tickets $8.
- Low Cut Connie, Bread and Butter and Brain Drain at Sunset Tavern (5433 Ballard Ave NW) 9 p.m. Tickets $10.
SUNDAY, September 4
- Ballard Farmer’s Market along Ballard Ave from 10 a.m.- 3 p.m.
- Free Summer Concert at Ballard Locks at 2 p.m. featuring the Around the Sound Band presenting famous marches, movie songs and show tunes.