Locals are invited to take part in a casual conversation organized by HALA (Housing Affordability and Livability Agenda) surrounding proposed changes to local neighborhoods in an effort to generate more affordable housing.
The meeting will be held at Bitter Lake Community Center (13035 Linden Ave N) on Saturday, December 3, from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Several City departments will be in attendance to answer questions to related to housing and other important issues.
Neighborhoods maps being highlighted include:
- Aurora-Licton Springs
- Bitter Lake
- Crown Hill
- Greenwood / Phinney
- NE 130th
City Departments that will be in attendance include:
- Parks and Recreation – Development Plan
- Transportation (SDOT) – Bus Rapid Ride
- Transportation (SDOT) / Construction and Inspections (SDCI) – Parking Reform
- Office of Sustainability and the Environment (OSE)
- Ethics + Elections – Democracy Vouchers
- Human Services Division – Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing
To find out more information about the event contact Jesseca Brand at (206) 733-9982 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org