Ray’s Boathouse is launching its first ongoing weekend brunch starting this Saturday, May 20! For the first time in its 44-year history, guests can enjoy Ray’s gorgeous Shilshole Bay and Olympic Mountain views over brunch each weekend.
Brunch will be offered every Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. in both the dining room and Boathouse deck. Reservations are available inside only at www.rays.com, deck seating will be offered on a first come basis, weather pending. The restaurant will close from 2:30 – 4 p.m. to prepare for dinner service.
Chef Paul Duncan has created a menu that will offer both new brunch items and seasonal appetizers, salads and entrees from the main Boathouse menu. Full children’s menu will also be available.
Brunch items may include:
- House-Made Beignets hazelnut mascarpone, Marionberry jam
- Gazpacho & Prawns house-smoked bacon, red potato, Puget Sound steamed clams
- Crab ‘Mini’ Louis Dungeness crab, phyllo cups, avocado, boiled egg, Louis dressing
- Hangtown Scramble baked Pacific oysters, Uli’s chorizo béchamel, ikura, two scrambled eggs, house-smoked bacon, Old Bay breakfast potatoes
- Challah French Toast vanilla custard dipped, house-smoked bacon, scrambled eggs, Old Bay breakfast potatoes
- Hash of Duck Confit Old Bay breakfast potatoes, spinach, onion, three eggs, brioche toast
- Dockside Breakfast two scrambled eggs, house-smoked bacon, Old Bay breakfast potatoes, brioche toast
- Frittata spring vegetables, green salad, lemon vinaigrette, Old Bay breakfast potatoes
- Double R Ranch Steak & Eggs applewood grilled coulotte, two scrambled eggs, arugula, sweet peppers, balsamic syrup, Old Bay breakfast potatoes
- Florentine Benedict poached eggs, spinach, tomato, English muffin, hollandaise, asparagus, Old Bay breakfast potatoes. Option to addDungeness Crab
- Classic Cheese Burger applewood grilled Painted Hills ground chuck, aged white cheddar, brioche bun, house-cut fries