It’s a busy weekend ahead in Ballard, with plenty of live music and Oktoberfest celebrations in a few of Ballard’s favorite breweries. If you have anything to add to this list, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy your weekend!
Friday, September 15:
- Live Music:
- Crystal & Quiet, Bears and Other Carnivores, and Hoshin at Sunset Tavern (5433 Ballard Ave NW), 9pm, $10.
- Sundog, Po Brothers, and La Magistral at Conor Byrne Pub (5140 Ballard Ave NW) at 9pm $8.
- Singer/Songwriter Andrew Belle w/ Praytell at Tractor Tavern (5213 Ballard Ave NW) at 9pm. $14.
- Jazz at Egan’s Ballard Jam House (1707 NW Market St). 7pm – Grupo Amoroso – Brazilian sambas and bossas ($8 cover)9pm – “One of the Boys” – Cabaret with vocalist David-Edward Hughes [Website] and special guests Marcus Wolland and Angie Louise. With John Engerman on piano ($15 cover).
Saturday, September 16:
- Ballard Market remodel grand opening party, 11am to 4pm. Live DJ, barbecue, and food specials in store.
- Greyhound Meet and Greet at All the Best Pet Care (1909 NW Market St.) 11am-1pm. Join us to meet retired racing greyhounds, learn about adoption, volunteer opportunities and more. Click here (http://www.greyhoundpetsinc.org/) for more information.
- Art installation reception at Domanico Cellars. In the Barrel Room Gallery will be a new show, “CONVERGENCE”, with an artist reception from 5-9pm. Six artists, six diametrically different approaches. Featuring: Robin Siegl, AJ Power, Beth Bernard, David French and Kathy Bennett. Show stays up thru Middle of November.
- Ballard Oktoberfest Brewery Crawl: The event will kick off in festive fashion with a traveling oompah band. The Oompah Machine will start playing at Stoup Brewing at 1 p.m. They will then will march revelers to Populuxe Brewing at 2 p.m., Lucky Envelope at 3 p.m. and Reuben’s Brews at 4 p.m.
- Carkeek Park S.T.A.R.S. work party, 9am – 12pm. Join us for a restoration work party at Carkeek Park – See website for important details on what to bring and where to meet.
- Live Music:
- SuperMother, Old Coast, and Charles Wickander at Sunset Tavern (5433 Ballard Ave NW), 9pm, $10.
- Hurricane Relief Benefit Show (artists TBD) at Conor Byrne Pub (5140 Ballard Ave NW) at 9pm, entry by donation.
- KBCS Presents: Marshall Crenshaw y Los Straitjackets with Kim Virant and Friends at Tractor Tavern (5213 Ballard Ave NW) at 9pm. $25.
- Jazz at Egan’s Ballard Jam House (1707 NW Market St). 7pm – Electric Bonsai Band ($10 cover) 9pm – Paul Benoit CD Release ($7 cover).
Sunday, September 17:
- Ballard Farmer’s Market along Ballard Ave from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Click here to see this week’s specials.
- Free zumba and fitness class at Ballard Commons Park, 11am. Led by Ballard Health Club.
- Live Music