Almost all the wading pools are now open around the city, operating on select days of the week.
The pools are only open on sunny days when the forecast is for 70 degree temps or warmer.
Here’s a list of the northwest Seattle pools and their opening days and times:
- Bitter Lake (13035 Linden Ave N): open Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays through August 16, noon to 7pm.
- Gilman Playground (923 NW 54th St): open Fridays and Saturdays June 28 – August 17, noon to 7pm.
- Green Lake Park (N. 73rd St. & Green Lake Dr. N): open daily through September 2, 11am to 8pm.
- Sandel Playground (9053 1st Ave N): open Tuesdays and Wednesdays until August 14, noon to 6:30pm.
- Soundview Playfield (1590 NW 90th St): open Mondays, Saturdays, and Sundays through August 18, noon to 7pm.
- Wallingford Playfield (4219 Wallingford Ave N): open Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays June 26 until August 16, noon to 7pm.
For the full schedule of all the wading pools around the city, check out the Seattle Parks Wading Pools Facebook page.
Photo: Seattle Parks on Facebook