It is the weekend again and with the amazing weather we have been experiencing it’s time to get out and about in Ballard. Check out the list below of events happening in our neighborhood:
Friday March 29:
- Comedy Sportz Seattle show at 2220 NW Market Street at 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. Click here for more details and to buy tickets.
- “Gershwin Straight up with a Twist” at Egan’s Ballard Jam House (1707 NW Market St). Two shows will be performed at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. For more information and to book tickets click here.
Saturday March 30:
- Simple Home Remedies Course at Dandelion Botanicals (5424 Ballard Ave NW #103) 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. This week is the start of the 5 week course on how to make your own home remedies. Cost is $25 per class or $110 for the 5 week session. For more details and to sign up click here.
- Seattle Children’s Theatre Drama Story at Secret Garden Books (2214 NW Market St) from 11 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Drama Story is an interactive retelling of a play that involves everyone in fun and super-imaginative ways. This week drama story is featuring Adverntures with Spot. All are welcome and the event is free. Click here for more information.
- Comedy Sportz Seattle show at 2220 NW Market Street at 2 p.m., 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. Click here for more details and to buy tickets.
Sunday March 31:
- Ballard Farmers Markets are being held this Easter Sunday on Ballard Ave from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Click here for more information.
Don’t forget to check out our post on all of the Eggs-cellent Easter activities happening in our area this weekend.