Fremont Bridge delays today

Posted by Meghan Walker on May 2nd, 2013

If you’re headed across the Ship Canal today, there could be some extra traffic on the Ballard Bridge while the Fremont Bridge is undergoing annual maintenance. The Seattle Department of Transportation tells us they’ll be conducting test openings on the Fremont Bridge, which will last about 20 minutes each time, starting at 10 a.m. SDOT says drivers should allow for extra time or consider an alternate route to cross the Ship Canal.

• 1 comforters // Jan 8, 2015 at 4:52 am

I want to be able to forward Mashable’s or Engadgets, or Techcrunch’s blog post titles to my blog. Just the titles, not the actually blog part. Is this in any way possible?.

• 2 internet service provider // Jan 8, 2015 at 4:15 pm

What is the top blogging site in the United States?

• 3 Faivish Pewzner // Jan 9, 2015 at 2:27 am

How do you start a blog? How do you get your own blog site or page?

• 4 Faivish Pewzner // Jan 9, 2015 at 12:51 pm

I’m wanting to look at blogs containing music I like, but sifting through all the detached, outdated and crap blogs is a hassle. . I know there are thousands of blogs, is there a good resource to seek out the preferred ones?.

• 5 petite cocktail dresses // Jan 9, 2015 at 5:52 pm

How do i make firefox my main browser for windows live messenger?

• 6 condos for sale // Jan 10, 2015 at 6:34 pm

I need step by step process. . Are all hosting sites Joomla compatible? How can you tell if they don’t and do?.

• 7 casino // Jan 11, 2015 at 7:49 pm

I have a small background in magazine journalism but my new job requires no writing at all, except for emails. . . I would like to start doing some creative writing but I don’t know where to start, as in, what do I write about, and whether it’s actually worth bothering with or not. I’d probably be more inclined to do it if there was a competition or group I could join online or something like that. . . Does anyone do any writing or their own, if so, how did you get started? And what have you gotten out of it?.

• 8 arvixe // Jan 12, 2015 at 9:39 pm

How do you make the navbar in blogger come back?