Happy Veterans Day to everyone in Ballard. To celebrate this special day many of our fantastic local businesses are offering freebies for veterans. Check out the list below:
- Olaf’s (6301 24th Ave NW)– Free appetizer for veterans.
- Stepping Stone (5903 24th Ave NW Seattle) – Free hot dog for veterans.
- La Isla (2320 NW Market St) – Free empanadillas and with the purchase of a menu item, half price on anything of equal or lesser value on the menu all day.
- Grumpy D’s Coffee House (7001 15th Ave NW) – Free cup of coffee for veterans.
- Cupcake Royale (2052 NW Market St) – Free cupcake for veterans.
- Brown Bear Car Wash (5111 15th Ave NW) – Free carwash for veterans.
- Nick’s Off Market (1556 NW 56th St) – Free order of Sweet n Spicy wings for veterans during Monday Night Football tonight.
Is your business offering veterans a special deal to celebrate Veteran’s Day? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add it to the list.
Thanks to David Nelson from Seattle PI for assisting with the compilation of the list.