The 21st annual Lifelong Dining Out For Life event is on this Thursday, April 24 all over the city.
During the event close to 150 restaurants in Seattle will be donating over 30% of their proceeds to Lifelong to fight hunger and illness in our community.
The funds raised from the event will support Lifelong, a community health organization based in Seattle that assists people who are living with HIV/AIDS and other chronic illnesses.
“Participating in Dining Out For Life is an easy way to give back,” says Randall Russell, Lifelong’s Chief Executive Officer. “The Seattle community is so supportive of this event. Such a simple thing – grabbing coffee or going out for a meal with friends – will make a big difference in the lives of the people we serve.”
Here in Ballard the following restaurants will be participating:
- Billy Beach Sushi & Bar (5463 Leary Ave NW)
- Bitterroot (5239 Ballard Ave NW)
- Bloom (5410 17th Ave NW)
- Hot Cakes Molten Chocolate Cakery (5427 Ballard Ave NW)
- La Isla Cuisine (2320 NW Market St)
- Pasta Bella (5913 15th Ave NW)
- Red Mill Burgers (312 N 67th St)
- Volterra (5411 Ballard Ave NW)
- Wild Mountain Café (1408 NW 85th St)
For a full list of participating restaurants click here.