Locals encouraged to “Give Big” to local non-profits today

Posted by Danielle Anthony-Goodwin on May 6th, 2014

GiveBIG2014_880px_publicpage_webbanner_DayOfDo you want to give to local organizations who play a fundamental role in the Ballard community?

Well, today is the perfect day to get involved in The Seattle Foundation’s fourth annual GiveBIG event.

The event is a one-day, online charitable giving campaign that benefits non-profits in both our neighborhood and all over the city.

All day today you can donate online via credit card to any of the 1400+ non-profits that are profiled on The Seattle Foundation’s website, some of which operate in Ballard. The non-profits will receive a prorated portion of the matching funds “stretch” pool. The total amount of the stretch pool depends on the size of the stretch pool and the total that is raised today during the GiveBIG campaign.

Check out the list of participating non-profits that support the Ballard area:

Reach deep into your pockets and GiveBIG today!  Do your part to help out the local non-profits that give so much to the Ballard community.

• 1 parrot higgins vita seed // Nov 20, 2014 at 3:29 pm

My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the
    expenses. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on several
    websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform.
    I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it?
    Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

• 2 kingston microsdhc socal // Nov 29, 2014 at 5:58 pm

As the admin of this website is working, no uncertainty very shortly it will be famous,
    due to its feature contents.

• 3 d350ex camcorder battery // Dec 5, 2014 at 11:33 am

Right here is the right blog for anybody who hopes to find
    out about this topic. You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally will need to…HaHa).
    You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject that’s
    been written about for many years. Wonderful stuff, just wonderful!

• 4 cat hoodie with ears // Dec 7, 2014 at 1:55 am

excellent issues altogether, you simply won a
    logo new reader. What may you recommend in regards to
    your put up that you made some days ago? Any certain?

• 5 tupperware fine china tea // Dec 13, 2014 at 11:37 am

Hi, just wanted to say, I loved this post. It was helpful.
    Keep on posting!

• 6 fd88 digital camera battery // Dec 15, 2014 at 5:13 am

I blog often and I really appreciate your information. This great
    article has truly peaked my interest. I will take a note of your blog and keep checking for new information about once a week.
    I opted in for your Feed too.