The weekend has arrived and brings with it fantastic events that are going on all over our neighborhood. Get out and about and enjoy the summer weather!
Friday, August 9:
- Titus Andronicus Performance at Ballard Odd Fellows Hall (1706 NW Market St) from 7 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Grisly catalog of revenge or a dire study of the physics of compassion? Shakespeare’s rarely performed play is presented by the nationally awarded Young Shakespeare Workshop. Click here for more details.
Saturday, August 10:
- Art in the Garden at Ballard P-Patch (8527 25th Ave NW) from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Walk the p-patch gardens, enjoy the music, eat wonderful food, buy beautiful arts and crafts, and bid on silent auction items. Click here for more details.
- Free Concert at Ballard Locks (3015 54th St NW) from 2 p.m. featuring Dukes and Diva vocal quintet. For more details click here.
- Comedy Sportz Seattle Show at Ballard Underground (2220 NW Market Street) at 2 p.m. for Kid’s Matinee and 8 p.m. Click here for more details and to buy tickets.
- Annual Pig Roast at Ballard Elks Club (6411 Seaview Ave NW) from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. It’s $15 in advance or $20 at the door. The event supports local children’s charities. For more info call (206) 784-0827.
- A Day at the Beach at Billy Beach Sushi and Bar (5463 Leary Ave NW) from 5 p.m. Check out Ballard’s newest sushi bar! Fun, swag, raffles, drinks and sushi will all be on offer. Click here to find out more.
- Ballard Art Walk is on at many businesses and art galleries all over Ballard from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. Click here to check out more details.
Sunday, August 11:
- Ballard Farmers Markets along Ballard Ave from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Click here to see this weeks specials.
- Free Concert at Ballard Locks (3015 54th St NW) from 2 p.m. featuring MachOne Jazz Orchestra. For more details click here.
- Ballard Elks Lodge Ballroom Dancing (6411 Seaview Ave NW) from 7 p.m. – 10 pm. Live music will be provided by The Eddy Fukano Band. Singles and couples are welcome and cost is $7 per person. Click here for more details.