Cinco de Mayo festivities are in full swing all over Ballard today. Check out the list of events below:
- Cinco de Mayo: Fiesta de Colores at Ballard High School Auditorium (1418 NW 65th St) at 6:30 p.m. All are welcome.
- Wrestle Mania at Hattie’s Hat (5231 Ballard Ave NW) from 8 p.m. The team will be showing the best of old Wrestle Mania videos in the the back room as they do every 1st Monday of the month, with drinks specials and food options.
- Cinco de Mayo at King’s Hardware (5225 Ballard Ave NW) are celebrating from 3 p.m. with $2 Tecate and $5 housemade taquitos all evening. The cult movie “Machete” will play on an endless loop on their outdoor projection screen.
- Cinco de Mayo Youth Celebration at The Pit (6541 Jones Ave NW) from 7:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. Click here for more details.
- Cinco de Mayo Celebrations at The Matador (2221 NW Market St) all day. Drink and food specials will be in full swing. Click here to find out more.
Is your local business doing something special to celebrate? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add it to the list!