Seattle Restaurant Week is on now through October 22 (and again from October 25 through 29) and a number of Ballard eateries are participating.
During the event, over 165 restaurants all over the city are offering three-course dinners for $30 and many are offering three-course lunches for $15.
Local restaurants who are serving up the special menus include:
- Anthony’s HomePort on Shilshole Bay (6135 Seaview Ave NW)
- Bastille Cafe and Bar (5307 Ballard Ave NW)
- Chippy’s (4741 Ballard Ave NW)
- Golden Beetle (1744 NW Market St)
- Hi-Life (5425 Russell Ave NW)
- Moshi Moshi Sushi Bar (5324 Ballard Ave NW)
- Percy’s & Co. (5324 Ballard Ave NW)
- Ray’s Cafe (6049 Seaview Ave NW)
- Ray’s Boathouse (6049 Seaview Ave NW)
- Skillet Diner (2034 NW 56th St)
- Staple and Fancy Mercantile (4739 Ballard Ave NW)
- Stoneburner (5214 Ballard Ave NW)
- The Gerald (5210 Ballard Ave NW)
- Volterra (5411 Ballard Ave NW)
To find out more about the event and to make reservations check out the Seattle Restaurant Week website here.