Today, we celebrate our nation’s birthday. Here’s a sampling of what’s happening in Ballard this Independence Day:
- The Seattle Civic Band will be performing patriotic marching favorites as part of the Summer Concerts at the Ballard Locks series. The show starts at 2 p.m. on the Ballard Locks lawn. Click here to see the full summer schedule.
- Cupcake Royale (2052 NW Market St) is offering buy three cupcakes get one free to celebrate our nation’s birthday.
- All U.S. Post Offices
- Most major banks and credit unions
- All locations of The Seattle Public Library
- Ballard Neighborhood Service Center
- All Seattle Public Schools and district offices
- The Ballard Elks Lodge
- All indoor swimming pools in the City of Seattle, including the Ballard Pool
Things to remember:
- On-street parking is free in the City of Seattle.
- All King County Metro Transit bus routes are operating on a Sunday schedule.
- Garbage, food and yard waste, and recycling pick-up will be on a normal schedule.
- The use of fireworks is illegal within the Seattle city limits.
Do you know of any other events or information for Independence Day in Ballard? Email us at email@example.com and we will add the information to our post.