As the snow melts, the city is slowly getting back to normal.
King County Metro have put most of their buses back in service, and are running on snow reroutes. Here are changes to a few routes that serve Ballard (if you don’t see your route listed here, visit this website of full reroute information):
- Route 15 Express is not serving Blue Ridge north of NW 100 St.
- Loyal Heights & Sunset Hill Route 17 Express is not serving regular stops north of NW 85 St or on northbound 32 Avenue NW.
- Route 28 Express is not serving regular stops north of NW 103 St.
- Ballard Route 29 does not have pre-planned snow routing. It is operating via its regular route and stops, but with possible significant delays due to weather, road or traffic conditions.
- Route 44 does not have pre-planned snow routing. It is operating via its regular route and stops, but with possible significant delays due to weather, road or traffic conditions.
- Route 45 is not operating on NW 85 St westbound between 24th Avenue NW and 31 Avenue NW.
- Route 5 is not serving Fremont.
Many people will be happy to hear that garbage collection is resuming today. Customers may also bring waste to transfer stations for free Feb. 13-16.
We've just posted the latest garbage, recycling, and food/yard waste collection schedule. Find it here: https://t.co/sTZL7C4YYA The gist: Mon/Tues garbage collection (and some recycling) will happen tomorrow. Delayed service continues thru the weekend. pic.twitter.com/ymJOyta02P
— Seattle Public Utilities (@SeattleSPU) February 13, 2019
Seattle Public Schools are still closed, but UW’s Seattle campus reopens today at 9:30am.