This evening is the monthly Ballard District Council meeting, which will cover topics suspects such as the Interbay Armory site plans, an update on the Ballard P-Patch, and information about the City’s plan to expand the safe parking lot program at Our Redeemer’s Church.
The meeting will be held at the Sunset Hill Community Association (3003 NW 66th St) from 7pm to 8:30pm.
Here’s the full agenda:
- 7-7:15 Introductions & Announcements (including a quick intro from King County Council Candidate Abigail Doerr)
- 7:15-7:45pm Interbay Armory Site, State Representative Gael Tarleton. Rep. Tarleton will update us on plans to redevelop the Interbay Armory site just north of the Magnolia Bridge. She is serving on the Public Development Advisory Committee, which will hold a final public open house on July 30 at the Ballard VFW. If time permits, she will also provide updates on key state legislative issues.
- 7:45-7:55p Ballard P-Patch. Representatives working to try to save the Ballard P Patch, located at 25th Ave NW and NW 86th Street, will provide an update on their efforts.
- 7:55-8:05p Safe Parking Pilot. A representative from the City will provide an update on plans to expand the homeless car parking program at Our Redeemers Lutheran Church in north Ballard (operating since 2012).
- 8:05-8:30p Questions/Issues/Discussion & Ice Cream Social
For more info or to RSVP online, visit the Facebook event page.