Every Thursday in August, Ballard Commons Park will turn into an outdoor movie venue.
Here’s the schedule, with movies set to start just before sunset each night:
- August 1st, 8:30pm: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (Gene Wilder version), with food from Lil J’s SuperDawgs
- August 8th, 8:30pm: Up, with food from SoSo Good
- August 15th, 8:15pm: Ghostbusters, with food from Auntie’s Family Kitchen
- August 22nd, 8:05pm: Moana, with food from Auntie’s Family Kitchen
- August 29th, 8pm: Guardians of the Galaxy, with food from The Fork and Fin
The Movies in the Park series is funded in part by the Seattle Department of Neighborhoods, with support from Seattle Parks and Recreation, Ballard Alliance and Ballard SeafoodFest.