The summer programs are winding down at Ballard Commons Park, but there are a couple big events coming up this month, with the Dogs of Ballard Dog Show next weekend and 16th Annual Sustainable Ballard Festival happening at the end of the month.
Here’s a list of events for the next few weeks:
- Park concierges will be on duty daily from 11am – 8pm in September, and during special events.
- Buskers (street musicians) will play daily from noon – 2pm.
- Fitness in the Park at 9am.
- Yoga for Every Body at 10am, Ballard Health Club, Sept. 7 and 14.
Sunday September 8:
- Dogs of Ballard Dog Show, 1pm – 3pm.
Saturday September 28:
- 16th Annual Sustainable Ballard Festival, 11am – 4pm
All events are free, fun, and family-friendly.
Photo: Sustainable Ballard Festival