The Second Saturday Ballard ArtWalk is returning this weekend, happening around the neighborhood on Saturday, Jan. 8.
The in-person art walk will be happening from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. in a handful of Ballard businesses, organized by the Ballard Alliance. The Alliance says that local businesses and artists are “producing a safe and engaging in-person community-focused event.”
One of the artists is Minami Wrigley, an artist and intaglio printmaker, who will be showing her work (below) at Sweet Mickey’s Candy Shoppe. Her work features a collaborative series using animals and cartography in partnership with the Alpenaut Alliance.
The other artists at this month’s art walk will include:
- Donna Baker at Sacred Circle Art Gallery
- Jesse Johnson at Annie’s Art & Frame
- Vanessa Lanza at Sparklebarn
- Matt Leaman at The Beehive Mercantile & Co.
- Monkey Minion at Clover Toys
- Nancy Reithaar at Molly’s Bottle Shop
To learn more about the artists and to keep on the monthly art walks, follow Ballard ArtWalk on Facebook.
Photo: Ballard Alliance