Anonymous donor to match up to $10,000 to Food Bank

Posted by Geeky Swedes on February 24th, 2011

Your donation to the Ballard Food Bank food and cash drive could be doubled by an anonymous donor.

Greenwood Ohlund CPA sent us this information:

Greenwood Ohlund’s annual tax season food and cash drive for the Ballard Food Bank has an anonymous matching donor, matching up to $10,000 of cash contributions made to the Ballard Food Bank. All donations delivered to Greenwood Ohlund’s office will be matched up to $10,000. Please make your checks out to the Ballard Food Bank and mail or drop them by the office. The office is located downtown Ballard, across the street from the Ballard Market. The address is 1445 NW 56th St; Seattle, WA; 98107. Donations will be accepted through April 30, 2011.

• 1 onederfullone // Feb 24, 2011 at 9:25 pm

*stands to applaud*

• 2 Cdpenne // Feb 24, 2011 at 9:55 pm

Agreed Onder! Apparently not all people with money to spare have hardened their hearts. I do believe this is the time to make my own pitiful contribution and thank this person for making it less so.

• 3 Jamie // Feb 24, 2011 at 11:16 pm

That is fantastic. I am applauding as well and will mail my own contribution.

• 4 JimmyTheGeek // Feb 24, 2011 at 11:22 pm

I’m already make a monthly contribution to the Ballard Food Bank and will mail my March and April donations to the address above so they get matched. I also applaud and will make an extra donation in addition. It’s nice that my little $30 a month can go a little further.

• 5 Ryan5379 // Feb 25, 2011 at 3:14 am

This is just fantastic! Thank you Greenwood Ohlund for posting this wonderful news!

• 6 Juanita // Mar 1, 2011 at 3:18 am

Thank you for contributing to the Ballard Food Bank. And bless them for providing food for people we love.

• 7 laboratories microbe lift // Nov 13, 2014 at 2:55 pm

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as
    I provide credit and sources back to your blog? My blog is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from some
    of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you.
    Thanks!

• 8 stool ncaa colorado state // Nov 13, 2014 at 8:17 pm

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank you, However
    I am having problems with your RSS. I don’t understand the reason why I am unable to subscribe
    to it. Is there anybody having similar RSS problems? Anybody
    who knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanks!!