This weekend is going to be full of summery American fun, with the 4th of July to take over the city on Saturday, and beautiful weather throughout the weekend.
Friday, July 3
- Live music at Conor Byrne Pub (5140 Ballard Ave NW) at 9 p.m. Featuring The Hoot Hoots, The Great UM, and Swingset Showdown. Tickets $8. Click here to purchase tickets and for more information
- Live Music at Tractor Tavern (5213 Ballard Ave NW) at 9 p.m. Featuring, The Swearengens, Lucky Lawrence and The Souvenirs and Jackrabbit. Tickets $10. Click here to purchase tickets and for more information.
Saturday, July 4
- Populuxe Circus Party: From 2 – 8:30 PM, Populuxe Brewing will be bringing the Big Top right to you including all your favorite sideshow acts. Check out the bearded lady! Visit a fortune teller! Be astounded by feats of the Strong Woman! Watch a fire spinner, enjoy live music and so much more.
- Seafair Summer Fourth on Lake Union: Events at Gas Works from noon to 11 p.m., fireworks to start at 10 p.m.
- Seattle Civic Band at the Ballard Locks Botanical Gardens – 2 p.m. Free to the public as part of the Locks summer event series.
Sunday, July 5
- Ballard Farmer’s Market along Ballard Ave from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Click here to see this week’s specials.