Happy Halloween! There’s plenty happening in Ballard today and tonight for youngsters and adults alike, with trick-or-treating happening all over the neighborhood and the business district, plus festivities and live music at local bars.
Here’s a list of some of today’s Halloween events:
- Ballard Businesses Trick-or-Treating 4pm to 6pm
- Neighborhood Trick-or-Treating 6pm onwards – see map above to get an idea of which areas plan to hand out candy.
- All-ages Trick or Treat at Push/Pull (5484 Shilshole Ave NW), 11am to 7pm. Candy for all ages at Push/Pull all day today, plus free mini comic by Maxx FG Art for 14+.
- Rick and Morty Halloween Party at Cedar Room (4912 Leary Ave NW), starting at 8pm, no cover. “Come dressed in your favorite Rick and Morty inspired costume and join us for a special interdimensional night for the lovers of Rick and Morty!”
- A Rambling Halloween with the Sadies at Sunset Tavern, (5433 Ballard Ave NW), $20.
- Hattie’s Pee-Wee’s Playhouse Halloween at Hattie’s Hat, (5231 Ballard Ave NW), starting at 6pm. Food, drinks, and karaoke with Sidlicious.
- Halloween with Cantrip, Moraine, Celia, Pink Octopus at the Substation (645 NW 45th St), starting at 8pm, $10.