Every Saturday this summer, Ballard Commons will have free fitness classes open to the public.
Organized by the Ballard Alliance, the classes will be from 9 to 10am starting this Saturday, June 22nd, and continuing through September 21st. Classes will be taught by local fitness companies Strive & Uplift, the Ballard Health Club, Barre3 Ballard, F45 Ballard, The Six, and Kula Movement.
Here’s the schedule:
- June 22nd: Strive & Uplift
- June 29th: Ballard Health Club
- July 6th: Ballard Health Club
- July 20th: Barre3 Ballard
- July 27th: Strive & Uplift
- August 3rd: F45 Ballard
- August 10th: The Six
- August 24th: Barre3 Ballard
- August 31st: Strive & Uplift
- September 7th: The Six
- September 14th: F45 Ballard
- September 21st: Kula Movement
The Ballard Health Club will also be offering free yoga classes in the park immediately following the fitness classes on July 20th and 27th, every Saturday in August, and September 7th and 14th.
To learn more or RSVP, visit their Facebook event page.