Christmas Day is on Saturday, and with it comes many closures and reduced hours at businesses around the neighborhood.
There will be a handful of open restaurants and bars, but many public services will be unavailable or closed in observance of the holiday.
Here’s a rundown:
- Majestic Bay Theatres
- Ray’s Boathouse: Three-course holiday menu on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (reservations required)
- Spice Waala: Offering a take-and-bake hariyali chicken.
- Ballard Mandarin
- Lockspot Cafe
- Hattie’s Hat
- The Old Pequliar
- King’s Hardware
- Starbucks (some locations)
- CVS Pharmacy
- All US post offices
- Most major banks and credit unions
- Seattle Transfer stations
- Ballard Library
- Ballard Neighborhood Service Center
- All Seattle Parks and Recreation community centers including Ballard Pool
Things to remember:
- On-street parking is free in Seattle on Christmas Day.
- King County Metro Transit bus routes are operating on a Sunday schedule. Click here to check out more details about the holiday schedule.
- Garbage, food and yard waste, and recycling will be on their normal schedule.
Photo: John Carrington